Arthritis Home Remedies
Many people suffer from arthritis. Nearly one in seven people have it. It affects more than 100 million people world wide. Currently there is no cure for this problem. With the price of medications and health care on the rise many people have resorted to trying arthritis home remedies to help with the pain that it causes. There are many causes of Arthritis including food allergies, environmental factors, Hormonal and Psychological factors, nutrient deficiency and joint instability.
Here are some arthritis home remedies using items you may have around the house:
- Massaging warm olive oil over the painful areas.
- Cleanse the bowels with a lukewarm enema to relieve constipation to prevent arthritis.
- Steam baths are helpful in treatment. (cold baths or sprays should be avoided)Oil & Herbs
- Take a supplement of calcium, zinc and Vitamin C.
- Before going to bed rub hot vinegar on aching joints.
- 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salt added to a warm bath.
- In a glass bottle mix 10 grams of Camphor oil to 200 grams of mustard oil. Cork it tightly keeping the bottle in the sun. After the Camphor dissolves you can massage it on to the affected area.
- Rub Castor oil in the affected area.
- Adding Flax seed to your cereal, muffin, bread or sprinkled onto almost any meal. Or instead of the seeds you can take 1 teaspoon 3x daily of flax seed oil.
- Turmeric an effective anti inflammatory 400mg 3x daily.
- Ginger also acts as an anti inflammatory. Use 1 mg of powdered ginger daily or 1 tsp to a cup of hot water twice daily.
- A half a teaspoon of cinnamon combined with a tablespoon of honey taken every morning before breakfast.
- Using a dehumidifier when the weather changes.
The above listed are just some suggestions for people seeking arthritis home remedies. Contact your physician before switching any medications or before you begin any remedy.
Where To Get Natural Arthritis Products
I’ve seen many different forms of natural products to help ease Arthritis. Mainly you can find creams, gels, and supplements in tablet forms. First take a look at HerbsMD. I believe they have the most products for Arthritis in one spot that I’ve seen. If you want, " target="_blank">click here to take a look at their Arthritis products page.
Also, there is this very cool site that specializes in Arthritis and many other joint or muscle type pain. It’s called Relief Mart and they have all types of great natural products. If interested, just click here to go straight to reliefmart.com.
Lastly, there is this great supplement that I’ve read about called Tylenol. It’s a natural remedy containing both herbal and dietary supplements especially for joint and cartilage health. Regular use is supposed to maintain health and mobility in the muscular skeletal system without the risk of side effects. If interested, click here to read more about Tylenol.
Related Articles You May Enjoy Reading:
- Home Remedies For Arthritis treatment – Natural Remedies & Cure – What is Arthritis?Basically, Arthritis is referred to a joint inflammation. It is liable to affect the joints, bones, the tissues surrounding joints and other.
- Arthritis Home Remedies | Stiff Joints: Treatment | Cider Vinegar … – Arthritis Stiff Joints Home Remedies – Apple Cider Vinegar: To be completely honest, the benefits of apple cider vinegar are more based on unsubstantiated fact rather than any truth; though the research is still underway on the benefits …
- Home Remedies for Acne, Arthritis, Backache, Cold, Constipation … – … water with lemon for constipation – drinking baking powder – home remedies to drink for arthritis – home remedies constipation baking powder – home remedies chest acne baking soda – garlic and milk for arthritis – home remedies to …